dimanche 23 novembre 2014

Sencha Architect native builds fail with "Cannot find file: /native/app.js"

I recently upgraded Architect to 3.1 and it downloaded CMD 5.0.2.270. I now get a NATIVE build failure where the build can't find the /native/app.js file.

I CAN build successfully when performing a web app build.

Below is the stack trace for the build faulure



Code:



[INF] Loading classpath entry /Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/5.0.2.270/plugins/src
[INF] Loading classpath entry /Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/5.0.2.270/plugins/touch/src
[INF] Loading classpath entry /Users/me/bin/Sencha/Cmd/5.0.2.270/plugins/touch/2.3/src

Exception in thread "Thread-33" com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/me/Documents/Architect/projects/LWFlive/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:264: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/me/Documents/Architect/projects/LWFlive/.sencha/app/js-impl.xml:71: com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Cannot find file: /native/app.js
at com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException.wrap(BasicException.java:54)

The /native/app.js file exists from what I can tell (See attached screenshot)

Screen Shot 2014-11-23 at 6.53.28 PM.png

I've tried disabling build tools and re-enabling but I get the same error.


I upgraded java from 1.6 to 1.8.


I have a critical project and I can't complete due to this build issue.


Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if there are other files that I can post.






Sencha Architect native builds fail with "Cannot find file: /native/app.js"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire