vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Migration to ExtJs5 - Chart.js 404 Not Found

I am migrating an application from ExtJs4 to ExtJs5. I didn't write the application myself and have little experience using ExtJs at all.

My Development tools are:

-IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.6 with Tomcat 6.0

-Firefox 33.1.1 with Firebug 2.0.6


As a first migration step I did the following:

-renamed the old ExtJs4 files folder from "MyProject/app/extjs" to "MyProject/app/extjs_OLD"


As a second step I copied existing ExtJs5 files (existing in another project, which has already been migrated to Extjs5) into the folder "MyProject/app/ext/build".

Then in IntelliJ IDEA I pressed "Run", opened Firefox and Firebug (the latter by pressing F12) and entered "http://localhost:8080/".


The Firebug-Console produces the following:


I then proceeded to the Upgrade Guide provided by Sencha and discovered that the Sencha developers dedicated a whole section for migration of Charts.

I then realized after reading the section Installing Sencha charts, that in ExtJs5 the Charts package must be installed before using it.


Now i am facing the problem that, i do not know or understand how to issue the "installation command" for the Charts package and add an import into my not existing "app.json" file. (In MyProject there is only the file "MyProject/app.js", not ".json")


Why my project has no "app.json" file? Where to issue the "install" command inside IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.6?


Can someone give me hints on how to install the Charts package inside IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.6 or another solution that fixes the Not Found error?






Migration to ExtJs5 - Chart.js 404 Not Found

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire