samedi 29 novembre 2014

Issue using xtype with MVC

Hello,

I'm trying to use sencha touch for the first time and I don't know what's going on when using xtype.


I don't have any error, but the panel I've created doesn't show up.


Main file:



Code:



Ext.define('Mobile.view.Main', { extend: 'Ext.tab.Panel',
xtype: 'main',
requires: [
'Ext.TitleBar',
'Ext.Video'
],
config: {
tabBarPosition: 'bottom',


items: [
{
title: 'Bienvenue',
iconCls: 'home',


styleHtmlContent: true,
scrollable: true,


items: {
docked: 'top',
xtype: 'titlebar',
title: 'Bienvenue'
},


html: [
"Ici la description de l'application ",
"",
""
].join("")
},
{
title: 'Choix Véhicule',
iconCls: 'action',


items:
{
docked: 'top',
xtype: 'titlebar',
title: 'Sélectionner votre véhicule dans la liste ci-dessous'
},
{
xtype: 'test'
}

}
]
}
});



Here's the xtype I've defined and I call in the main file.


Code:



Ext.define('Mobile.view.form.Test', { extend: 'Ext.form.Panel',
//alias: 'widget.test',
fullscreen: true,


xtype: 'test',
items: [
{
xtype: 'fieldset',
title: 'Contact Us',
instructions: '(email address is optional)',
height: 285,
items: [
{
xtype: 'textfield',
label: 'Name'
},
{
xtype: 'emailfield',
label: 'Email'
},
{
xtype: 'textareafield',
label: 'Message'
}
]
}
]
});

I have added the view in the app.js file.

So the app renders well, but when I click on the button "Choix Véhicule" It shows me a white screen.


I have also tried with alias instead of xtype but same problem...

Does Anyone have an idea what could be the problem?


Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Regards,


Marxan






Issue using xtype with MVC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire