I have a grid linked to a store which is happy and all that; it loads data and shows rows. If I add a cellediting plugin to the grid (I'm using Sencha Architect 3.1.0.1943), save the app, the reload in my browser, I get this (in Chrome developer tools):

cellediting.jpg


Attached is a cut down copy of my grid configuration (with irrelevant bits removed).


cellediting.txt


I can't reproduce this in a simple standalone project with just a grid and nothing else, unfortunately. The reference to "Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing" in the "requires" section of the panel configuration is exactly the same as that standalone sample anyway. Why would it be looking for the CellEditor.js file at the root of my web site and not underneath "localhost/.../Site/ext/src/grid"? I've checked that directory and the file does indeed exist.


I'm using Ext JS 5.0.1.