vendredi 28 novembre 2014

How to load Extjs 5 app inside a JSP view - Spring?

Hello,

I am using Spring to build a webapp with extjs5. I can't load my extjs 5 app because some files are not found. Can somebody help me?


In my jsp view, i have this code to load bootstrap of my app.



Code:



<script type="text/javascript" src="<c:url value="/workspace/myextapp /bootstrap.js"/>" charset="utf-8"></script>

When open this view, i see this log in the javascript console





  • Request URL:

    http://localhost:8080/MyApp/workspace/myextapp/bootstrap.js

  • Request Method:

    GET

    Status Code:

    200 OK



  • Request URL:

    http://localhost:8080/MyApp/bootstrap.json

  • Request Method:

    GET

  • Status Code:

    404 Not Found





  • __





The load of bootstratp.js will invoke the bootstarp.json but this is in another path.

How i can change the full path to find the files to open my aplication?



How to load Extjs 5 app inside a JSP view - Spring?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire