mardi 28 octobre 2014

User extension does not draw in dev mode

Hi Everyone!

I'm pretty new with user extensions, so maybe my problem is a stupid one, but it already took me a day.


Started from an override of Ext.grid.Panel - everything was OK - and decided to make a package. It never draws in SA3 and shows in the log: Category: Design View, Message: Framework Error: object is not a function.


But the listing in the toolbox and the configs seem OK.


I've recreated the package numerous times, attached is the last just empty package, as a .zip of the \Extensions folder.


The package was compiled with no warnings, as per http://ift.tt/1tf6b1w


Please, advise, what am I doing wrong!


Thanks in advance!

Ilia


Attachment 50834






User extension does not draw in dev mode

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire