dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Change "theme" on app.json doesn't work

Hi,

I'm changing on app.json the next line:

"theme": "ext-theme-neptune" to "theme": "ext-theme-crisp"


then on my app directory: sencha app build


But nothing happens, so i've tried create my own theme:


-On MyAppDirectory: sencha generate theme my-own-theme

-I didn't change de content of package.json

-On MyPackageDirectory: sencha package build

-Change app.json to "theme": "my-own-theme"

-On MyAppDirectory: sencha app refresh

-On MyAppDirectory: sencha app build


Now, i see some changes, but not a complete theme, just partial theme, there are missing things like window title bar theme (i just cant see the text).


So, it's seems tha my build process doesn't changes my css files in the correct way, but i supossed that is not normally, then i suposses that my problem it's more related to me , can you help me with this? Thanks!







Change "theme" on app.json doesn't work

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire