mardi 28 octobre 2014

Sencha Touch 2.3.1 in Iphone. The Status Bar hides my application

I'm developing an iPhone application with Sencha Touch, and sometimes I need to take a call and use the application at the same time.

When I have a call in progress, my iPhone shows me on the top of the screen a green bar indicating the call status. In this case, the green bar appears above my application and hides the navigation options that I developed. So, I can not navigate inside the app.

I think that the application has to detect if the "status bar" appears and resizes the viewport based on that.

How can I detect if the "status bar" appears?




This is my viewport configuration:

addMeta('viewport', 'width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no'); addMeta('apple-mobile-web-app-capable', 'yes'); addMeta('apple-touch-fullscreen', 'yes'); Any ideas?






Sencha Touch 2.3.1 in Iphone. The Status Bar hides my application

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire