lundi 27 octobre 2014

get data from dataview for new Template

I have a dataview, I get a copy of the:

Code:



var panelLand = Ext.getCmp('dataview');

I want to use the new template in dataview:


Code:



panelLand.tpl =new Ext .XTemplate (

'<tpl for=".">', '<div class="x-dataview-item" role="option" tabindex="-1">', '<table class="tabview">', ' <tr name=\'land\'>', ' <td width=\'200px\'><input type="checkbox" enabled="enabled" value="open" name="comment_status" <tpl if="active">checked="checked"</tpl> />{area}{name}{perimeter}</td>', ' <td class="configure"></td>', ' </tr> ', ' </table>', '</tpl>', ' ' );

then I get store:

Code:



var storeLand=Ext.StoreManager.get('Land');


check the output in the console:


Code:



console.log(storeLand.getAt(0 ).get ('name' ));


Code:



console.log(storeLand.getAt(0).get('area'));
console.log(storeLand.getAt(0 ).get ('perimeter' ));

it's OK.

please tell me what I should do more to display the data in my template?


my store:



Code:



Ext.define('MyApp.store.Land', { extend: 'Ext.data.Store',
model: 'MyApp.model.Land',
proxy: {
type: 'ajax',
url: 'http://localhost:3000/wialoncollector/geozone/'+MyApp.username+'/'+Ext.util.Cookies.get("ssid"),
callbackKey: 'callback',
reader: {
root: 'items[0].zl'
}
}

});





get data from dataview for new Template

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire