mardi 27 mai 2014

Use Ext 5.0 Crispy Theme in Ext 4.2 web app

Hi,

Recently I went through Ext 5.0 samples and found this Crispy theme, which is quite appealing. I have my application developed in Ext 4.2, however migrating to Ext 5.0 is out of question at the moment, yet I would like to have the look and feel of crispy in my application.


I tried to port crispy in my app, however apparently it looks like that either I have to switch to Ext 5.0 all together or drop this idea. I couldn't even get the message boxes working as they were in the earlier application, which demands me to change application source, eventually calling Ext 5.0 into action, which again put me back to the square one.


In this context, my question is, if it is possible to get the feel of Crispy without paying the price of including Ext 5.0 (at the moment)?


Any assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated and thanks in advance.


Regards,


Ejaz.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire