jeudi 29 mai 2014

Apk Release Android build file missing

Hi there, I think I found a bug inside Sencha Architect.

Here the detail:



Code:



version: 3.0.4.1386
channel: 3.0.1-stable
platform: 1.3.0.803
cmd: 4.0.4.84
framework: Sencha Touch 2.3.2

If I build the android app using the Debug configuration the .apk file is generated correctly.

I can install on my android device and it works perfectly.

The .apk file is generated in



Code:



/build/native-package-mobile/<appName>/http://ift.tt/1tTrzc9

After that I change the If I build the android app using the "Release" configuration the .apk file is missing.

The build file is should be in



Code:



build/native-package-mobile/<appName>/packager.json

but the folder is empty.

During the build process I can see the files generated by sencha cmd, but when cmd arrives at the last step the folder returns empty.


Thanks for your help.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire