dimanche 5 octobre 2014

How to prevent pre-loading of (ajax) stores (and load on-demand instead)?

I am noticing that my application when launched, is pre-loading it's stores (via ajax proxies). I can see as the application grows, this is a potential issue since I might have a number of stores the user may never even need to access.

For example, in the MVC app, I have client list, vendor list and a home screen (initial view). The home screen is a tab navigator, with the client/vendor views listed.


When that initial view loads, I am seeing ajax requests to the server for the client/vendor views. Instead of this, I want those ajax requests to happen when the user clicks on the button for client / vendor in the tab navigator.


Is this possible, to turn off the pre-loading (I assume I would call a load method or similar in the controller when the button is clicked, I just don't know how to turn off the initial load of the stores)?






How to prevent pre-loading of (ajax) stores (and load on-demand instead)?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire