lundi 22 décembre 2014

Path menu not working

Hi, guys!

I am trying to implement this Path Menu to my app: http://ift.tt/1x34TIW


Because I am just learning how to develop, I copied exactly what is posted on github: http://ift.tt/1x34R3A


The only change I made was switching all the png requests for icon-fonts that I have already installed in my app. So, thats what I did:



  • Created a resources/css/path-menu.css file, which content is exactly the same as example on github (just removed the first line that would @import the Dosis from Google Fonts -- and everything which was related to this.)

  • Created a resources/sass/path-menu.scss file, which content is exactly the same as example on github. (just removed the second line that would @import the Dosis from Google Fonts -- and everything which was related to this.)

  • Created a path-menu.js (in my app's root), changing all the iconCls to 'ico-bubbles4', a icon I know it is working, just to check if menu works.

  • I didnt created the files "icons.css" and "icons.scss", because I will use icon-font already installed. So, I also didnt change anything on config.rb.

  • inserted this to index.html:



Code:



<!-- Menu Code -->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="resources/css/path-menu.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="path-menu.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
Ext.setup({
onReady: function() {
Ext.Viewport.add({
xtype: 'pathmenu'
});
}
});
</script>

But when I refresh the app, no changes. Everything loads well ("Hello, world"), but its like I haven't done ane change, because all the new stuff are not there. Any idea?



Path menu not working

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire