lundi 29 décembre 2014

Design flaw?

Hi, I am trying to use the sample thats created by default with a toolbar in the bottom, with some buttons. I have now added a .js file for each panel and now I am getting some design problems.

I want the header and the toolbar in the bottom to be present on all my panels, no matter whats in them. But I realized that now when I am adding a listview, I am missing my "Title" banner and the title now goes into the button in the bottom menu?


Main



Code:



Ext.define('Hippocrates.view.Main', { extend: 'Ext.tab.Panel',
requries: [
'Hippocrates.view.Home',
"Hippocrates,view.Horses",
"Hippocrates.view.Newstat"],
xtype: 'main',
config: {
name: 'MainTab',
tabBarPosition: 'bottom',
items: [
{xtype: 'homecard'},
{xtype:"newstat"},
{xtype: 'horses'}
]
}
});

Homecard


Code:



Ext.define('Hippocrates.view.Home', {
extend: 'Ext.Panel',
xtype: "homecard",

config: {


title: 'Hem',
iconCls: 'home',
styleHtmlContent: true,
scrollable: true,


items: {

docked: 'top',
xtype: 'titlebar',
title: 'Hippocrates TM'
},


html: [
"Wow!"
].join("")
}


});

the card with the list


Code:



Ext.define('Hippocrates.view.Horses', { extend: 'Ext.List',
xtype: "horses",
requirees: ["Hippocrates.store.User"],
config: {


title: 'Alla horses',
grouped: false,
itemTpl: '{Name} {owner}',
store: 'User',
onItemDisclosure: true
}


});

I know that it is something I am missing here, but as a new beginner - it is hard to track it down?

Joakim






Design flaw?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire