mardi 30 décembre 2014

Build Failed ClassCastException: ..StringLiteral cannot be cast to ObjectLiteral

Hey All,

I'm in the process of migrating an existing application to be able to build with CMD. I created a sample app with CMD and that builds without issue (sencha app build). If I copy this 'template' app to my existing app, using the generated app.js, .sencha folder, index.html, etc.. the build no longer works, I get:

Code:



[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] java.lang.ClassCastException: org.mozilla.javascript.ast.StringLiteral cannot be cast to org.mozilla.javascript.ast.ObjectLiteral

I haven't updated the 'new' app.js or Application.js to reference any of my existing app code, everything is //TODO as it is in the 'template' CMD generated app that does build.

How do you debug this message? Also, are there better ways to migrate an existing app into a CMD app?






Build Failed ClassCastException: ..StringLiteral cannot be cast to ObjectLiteral

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire