mercredi 2 juillet 2014

Tab Panel Implementation?

Im trying to implement a basic tab panel like the guide. But no where does it say where im supposed to put it. I generated a new app through the cmd but when I edit my app.js file and place my code under the launch in ext.application nothing happens. I know im missing something basic. This is what it looks like though. Im sure its some stupid reason why I cant get it to show

HTML Code:



// Destroy the #appLoadingIndicator element
Ext.fly('appLoadingIndicator').destroy();

// Initialize the main view
Ext.Viewport.add(Ext.create('eXPy.view.Main'));

Ext.create('Ext.Carousel', {
fullscreen: true,
defaults: {
styleHtmlContent: true
},
items: [
{
html : 'Item 1',
style: 'background-color: #5E99CC'
},
{
html : 'Item 2',
style: 'background-color: #759E60'
},
{
html : 'Item 3'
}
]
});




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire