Hi there,
External config file (or class which is not compiled into app.js) possible?
I'm playing around with Extjs and I alrady have a small example app.
When I build it via sencha cmd, it seems that all classes are merged into the app.js file. This is a problem, because in my App I have some Config class, which contains some constants which should be easily changable also after building the app.
So what I want is to have something like a config file or class, which is not compiled into the app.js file during the build process. In this config class/file I would like to put some constants which I can easily change afterwards without re-building the Extjs app.
There is probably already a best practise for this problem which im missing out?
External config file (or class which is not compiled into app.js) possible?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire