lundi 6 octobre 2014

CMD 5.0.2.270 - External JS

I have a Sencha Touch app with Cordova added. My app relies on several pieces of external JS for some pieces of functionality.

The app compiles fine for Cordova and I have no issues, but trying to run "sencha app build web" the index.html microloader section no longer lists all of the external js files.


I'm including the external js files in the app.json JS section like this:



Code:



{
"path": "js/3rdparty/jquery-2.1.1.min.js",
"remote": false,
"update": "full"
}

In the index.html for the cordova app I can see the final line looks like this:

Code:



Ext.blink({id:"7a2e933b-ccdc-4849-aee1-f9b3fa452214",js:[{path:"cordova.js",remote:!0},{path:"js/3rdparty/jquery-2.1.1.min.js",remote:!1,update:"full"},{path:"app.js",update:"delta"}],css:[{path:"resources/css/app.css",update:"delta"}]});

However the same line in the web build only includes the id: property and not the js or css lines.

When I used to use CMD 4.x the web builds loaded fine, is there a new property needed with 5.0.x that I'm missing?


I would also note that the documentation for CMD 5.0 suggests that you can still perform "sencha app build package" which I understand is no longer available. Could you also look at updating the documentation?






CMD 5.0.2.270 - External JS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire