lundi 2 mars 2015

Why did requirement have no files.

I'm trying to build an learning application (hence no real content) but run into the following problem. I get an error message that says,

C2008: Requirement had no matching files (MyApp.view.blogpost.BlogpostController) -- /Users/pdchapin/app/app/view/blogpost/Blogpost.js:4:10


Blogpost.js starts with



Code:



Ext.define('MyApp.view.blogpost.Blogpost', {
extend: 'Ext.panel.Panel',
requires: [
'MyApp.view.blogpost.BlogpostController',
'MyApp.view.blogpost.BlogpostModel'
],
...

And I have a BlogpostController.js that contains

Code:



Ext.define('MyApp.view.blogpost.BlogpostController', {
extend: 'Ext.app.ViewController',

alias: 'controller.blogpost',

});

So why doesn't the compiler see it? This is a direct copy of a couple of other classes I have with identical structure and which work. The only change I maded was with the class names.



Why did requirement have no files.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire