lundi 2 mars 2015

VERY SIMPLE Tree store

Hi guys,

I have looked around but I still don't understand how to create treestore properly.

I have this very simple json that I get from a server:



Code:



{
"Results": [
{
"name": "John",
"age": 23,
"cars": [
{
"name": "Clio",
"brand": "Renault"
},
{
"name": "Class S",
"brand": "Mercedes"
}
]
},
{
"name": "Michel",
"age": 42,
"cars": [
{
"name": "Qashqai",
"brand": "Nissan"
}
]
}
]
}

I have my two models:


Code:



Ext.define('Person', {
extend: 'Ext.data.Model',
fields: [ 'name', 'age']
});


Ext.define('Car', {
extend: 'Ext.data.Model',
fields: [ 'name', 'brand']
});

Now I know that I have to create a tree store, but in all example that I have seen, there is always a "children" property in the json, which I don't have.

How to create a tree store with the following json?


Thanks a lot in advance !!






VERY SIMPLE Tree store

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire