mardi 3 mars 2015

Does focus on JetBrains mean the Eclipse plugin is dead?

I just read this:

http://ift.tt/1DHdotx


It seems Sencha is working on plugins for JetBrains IDE's. I think that's great and could prove very useful. However, with this revelation I think we finally deserve an answer as to whether this new focus means the Eclipse plugin is dead. People have been asking about this in the forums for a year now with no reply.


I'd also like to know pricing, whether it's part of Sencha Complete, etc, though I'm sure that info would probably be saved for SenchaCon.


I hope this new plugin proves to be as good as it sounds and that Sencha maintains a commitment to keeping it up to date with future Ext releases.






Does focus on JetBrains mean the Eclipse plugin is dead?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire