From my Sencha App I need to call to an external website (URL). One of the options which I did consider was to use an iFrame to load the embedded URL, but unfortunately this is not possible due to the website restrictions.
What they implemented was a system to use the redirect URL, meaning that I just redirect the content of my browser directly and load their site. With this architecture, I can send them a return URL which they will redirect to continue the activity in my own app. And here it comes the problem, because as far as I know, sencha does not work with URL (I move the state and the URL still the same) so, how could I preserve the state? When the return is executed by its code, my app starts from the entry point, not from the view where I access. Is there any mechanism which I can easily use or I need to create my own logic for that?
I plan to deploy the Sencha APP into tablets, is the redirect mechanism going to be a problem?
Thanks for your help!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire